Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Lemonade for Sale!

Every summer my kids have a lemonade stand, THIS year they'll be doing it in style! The excitement in the house is contagious, they've been talking about expanding their products and maybe do a 'breakfast stand' with donuts, bagels and muffins...we'll see if that one comes to pass (sounds like a lot of work for mom too). We're planning a family vacation and the kids are earning their own spending money. Mom's happy! Below is the shell of the stand.
 progress
 My helper! He wouldn't let me get a picture without him in it and honestly I like the picture better because of it. By the way that should be Brazilian Lemonade not BraziLLian Lemonade...oops!
 Detail of the tabletop.
 Detail of front & side
I think my husband thought I was nuts with all the time and effort I put into this, but it really was worth it to see their faces light up when they saw it finished.
I decided to attach wheels to one side, it makes it easy to get to the sidewalk.
Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. I love this!! Especially that my entrepreneur daughter can customize it to sell whatever crazy thing she has up her sleeve. :-)

    ReplyDelete